Monday, July 26, 2004

Me, myself n Vineesh

During this last weekend, when I was staying over at Travel lodge next to M6, there was this electronic thingy which would measure m,y blood pressure, weight and height for £1. And I decided to test my height and weight once n for all. and the results:

Readings:
----------
Weight              : 87.3 Kgs (13st 101lbs)
Height               : 174 cm ( 5'8")
Blood Pressure: 
   Maximum Systolic : 121 mm Hg
   Minimum Diastolic :   74 mm Hg
Pulse per minute       :   65

Atmospheric pressure: 768 mm Hg

BMI (Body to Mass Index = Weight/ [Height*Height]) = 28.8

Expected Results:
------------------
Weight : 60.6 kg - 75.4 kg
Blood Pressure:
   Maximum Systolic : 140 mm Hg
   Minimum Diastolic :   90 mm Hg
Pulse per minute       :   72

Inferences:
------------
BMI     => I am Overweight (by an index of 3.9)
Weight => I am Overweight ( by about 11.9 kgs)

Blood Pressure => Low BP? or is it ok (Any doctor or knowledgeable person lemme know)
Pulse / min       => Obviously low. Guess I am way too cool with no worries or tensions in life.

a perfectly plump yo dude!!!;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey man

You have an enviable weight man! Check out how much damage that's done to poor legs in RECT! Believe me... you lift those 3 fingers of yours, and the next thing we know is that your weight's crushing the daylights out of one of your juniors.. hehehe...

Nice to read about your roadtrip man. Missing your kate winslet huh? Told you.. a dog's tail cannot be straightened!

Take care dude!