Saturday, September 25, 2004

Bad Morning:-((((

Any guesses where I am right now?? IN OFFICE. My first project (though i had claimed in the last mail all was going fine)..well...i guess it was waiting for me to say it and a small screw up happened which was again not our fault but then to get things back in order, it became the headache of ours. So in the early hours of a beautiful (i hope) Saturday morning, Me and my 3 other colleagues - Srijith, Randeep and Vinay are sitting here and trying to get things back in shape.
Just hope that everything goes fine. Life aint that easy eh? Things never seem to go the way we expect them to. And to think of it, today this issue came up just as we were packing up for the day and going back home...damn...a minute earlier and we would all have been happily tucked away in our sweet bed!!Its 6:45 am in the morning and the issue has not yet been resolved.
God alone knows when we will get back..when we will sleep...when i will get up..and GODAMNITT!! WHEN WILL I PREP FOR GMAT!!!!!!!!!!?????????????/
Sometimes , things just dont go the way we want them to...
All of a sudden, I am feeling fed up of this job...My sould thirsts for something more challenging..somewhere where i can use my speaking skills...talk to ppl..interact with them...organise events..where my brain is worked a bit more...All these makes me seriously want to jump into "Event Management". But then, I dont know where i am headed to right now. One thing for u sure i know, that i aint gonna stick to the software industry for long...This aint my cup of tea..no way!!
Damn!!I am drinking my 7th coffee of the night (or should it be morning) in the past 8 hours. What they say seems to be true tat this stuff is addictive. I mean after my 3rd cup, i could not stay off it...i had to have it and go on sippin it to keep me awake. And 10 min away from this, i start feeling drowsy and i mst have my next cup before i sleep off on my desk.......
ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........................

1 comment:

Aslan said...

HA! HA! HA! After reading ur prev. post, i wuz thinkin of puttin some comment on ur blog. but after reading this, i've decided not to. guess god has done his work n let u know.. man, i'm sorry abt ur discomfiture, but HA HA.. i just can't stop laughing.. HA HA HA.