Thursday, June 29, 2006

A few good...links:D

1. Penalty shoots - reminded me of Baba's kick in first year inter-section finals - after a big tussle, finally Baba won it for section E thru the classic kick of placing his penalty shot high to the corner!!!hmmm - those were the days. Wonder if it was a freak shot (i am sure Baba will kill me for this comment) or if it was actually planned - whatever it was a fantastic shot!! - wish i had my digi cam then -could have taken a snap of the shot!!

2. Bend it like Beckham - My favourite shot for set-pieces and which i pretty well do - though with my left-foot:)- the surprise factor for many!

3. Strike force - Rooney or Ronaldo?:)

4. Over-ambitious ? - Try this then:)

1 comment:

Shiva said...

Hey that wasn't a freak shot.. believe me next time when i see u are in for a grand treat :)

But it was too precise than what i had expected.