Monday, July 05, 2004

Oops!! i DID it again!!

well well..yday i checked my weight and Holy Christ i weigh a solid 91 kilos...i just cannot imagine that i crossed 90...thought i would be in early 80's but man..!!got to do something drastically before i hit a century..!!i used to say for fun sake that iwill hit a century...!!i can imagine my mom's reaction when (if) she hears my current weight!!!
thats it..today onwards..no more hogging away at every odd time..!!i am going to bring back my weight to late 70's !!ok lets be practical here..will try bringing it to early 80's first and then second phase to late 70's..!!have to start serious workout before i blow out of proportion..!!but the amazing thing is the pants/ shirts/ t-shirts..which i had bought when i was in my late 70's (when i nblore) still fit me perfectly..though a couple of pants have seems to be holding me slightly more tighter than before!!hmmm...i wonder!!!
but i checked it with 2 weighin machines and u cant say both are wrong..!!so its back to dieting for vineesh!!sheesh..i hate dieting..:-(((
the last time i ever touched the late 80's and almost into 90's was when i was in 8th standard..>!!let me see if i can get the old time snaps of mine here..!!not sure but will give it a shot..!!i used to be one fat pig back then!!and in 8th std..i got Chicken pox...and i thank GOD ( i must be the first one) for giving me that and that too a severe case of chicken pox wherein i was admitted i the hospital and i was feeding on rice and curd for 2 whole months..July-august,1995 and from about 89 - 90 kilos i had reduced to about 45 - 50 kilos..and from the fatty i was...i started lookin normal..!!though when i went back to school...my classmates found it diff to recognize me...!!think of it..u go for vacation syin bye to ur friend who is really huge in terms of weight and short in terms of height..(was only abt 4'7" or something then..tiny me..) and after vacation..u see him again..he is thin now..and looks a bit more tall than what he was beforre..!!hmmmm...but now this time i dont think i can wait for a Chicken pox to help me thu my weight problems!!
this time its a lone battle..!! i shall fight it out alone..hopefully..!!!:-(;-)))))

No comments: