Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Topsy Turvy

atlast...i am relieved...i am a free man once again!!! wonder what i am talking abt??
well past 2 days i was bogged down by a severe pain in my tummy..!!initially i thought it was somethin that i ate..but then time proved that it was not that and then i realised that the actual pain was happening at either side of my tummy...to pinpoint...somewhere in my kidney regions..!!for few moments..i was perplexed...!!
all the drinking that i had done in college days...were the after effects (abt which many had warned me abt) showing up now?? had my kidneys gone for a sixer?? well my mind was distrubed for lets say 2 hours..
then i thought why worry so much...i turned to the ultimate healer...the one and only!! Prayed to HIM for sometime to relieve me of this pain and hoped it had nothing to do with the kidney! actually was hoping this pain was due to ovre stressin myself on the field while playin football couple of days back..!!anyway prayers in my mind i slept yday!!!and today when i got up i was completely relieved (atleast almost)!!but i am still eating light...what if the pain was actually caused due to the heavy food i have been takin off late...hmmmm....anyway as of now..i am a free bird...free to eat anything and like how Siddhu said...you get a chance to touch century only once in a life time...so go for it..!!hmmm...the only issue here is...i am not very confident on myself to pull back to 70's or 80's after touchin 100!!
anyway i am aint doin anythin deliberately...if it happens...it happens..!I am not goign to force myself to hit a century!!:-))
adios!!

1 comment:

Aslan said...

i totally disagree w/ sid. u shudn't hog w/out control. pl don't eat unless ur hungry. touchin century is v. bad unless ur over 6 feet tall. u know how westerners all get cardiac arrests when they're so young. cholesterol! take care man. eat less meat n' more leafy veg. stuff..