Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Back after a looooooooooonnnng time....

Its been nearly a year since I last blogged anything. But that doesn't necessarily mean I have been sitting devoid of any thoughts/ ponderings! Life had been quite busy/ hectic over the last 1 year. I came over to London on 1st of April, settled down, then had to get my wife here, her job hunt, settling down in London, my app'ngs to Uni's for my MBA etc etc. I have been on my toes and finally I am at peace now - needless to say this is the calm before the storm.
For those who have lost touch with me..i have got into Manchester Business school - some tell me, i am going to learn the complete meaning of the word "tough", "hectic" etc. Meanwhile Anila also has got into Leeds Business school - an hour away (by train) from where I am. Not bad for a start - time will tell how our lives are going to twist and turn courtesy all these! - Hoping for the best.

I have already put in my papers and June 29th is going to be my last day in Infy after 4 years and 20 days (to be precise). Returning to Bangalore on 3rd June and not really looking forward to it this time. Most of my close gang is abroad/outside blore - Vithal is in the US, Kay is in S'pore, Kolli and Ashwin in Phillipines, Assok in Mauritius, Bitla in the US, Sid in Mumbai, Kuts in Kerala, Raj in US - anyway will have to try and meet up with the Kandu magas when in blore!

Will be posting regularly henceforth - atleast i hope to!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome back..looking fwd to reading more..:)!